About my life

About my life 

Hey Guys, My name is Daniel Ignacio Tamayo Manquepillan, I´m 18 years old and I was born on may 26th, 2001 (My zodiac sign is Gemini :o jaja). I have two sisters, Constanza and Fernanda, ´´Cony´´ (Her Stage Name) is 24 years old, she is a speech therapist and she is so intelligent, bossy and loving <3. She have a Boyfriend jeje. Fernanda is younger than me, she is 17 years old and is a studient. My little sister loves the World´s science as also Ballet. My relationships with them is twinned (With a little or big problems like all family jaja but We love each other, I guess). My mon is Edith Manquepillan and My father is Hector Tamayo, she is a housewife and hi is a machinery operator but at present hi studies engineering. ooh i Forgot it, i have a doggy, my Kira, she a pug and it´s so cute, beauty and playful (I love <3) but don´t bealive in her angel´s face jaja. 
I carried out my primary studies in school called ´´Francisco de Aguirre´´, it was a little, then I studied in Poeta Rubén Darío, I have good memories in my School jaja With my friends and my classmate. We were so very kind but also Jocker jaja and respectful of our differences (I miss that). Today, I´m studing public administration, i like my career but it´s stressful sometimes. (I don´t like online class). 
My favorite artist is TAYLOR SWIFT, i love her, i think she is so talent, divine, perfect, awesome and magnificent. My favorite album is Reputation because many topics that are discussed, today identify me, she is my prophet jaja. 









 
Taylor Swift la arma de nuevo: la polémica por Reputation - CNET ...

Comentarios

  1. I agree with you, i don't like the online class because is very tiring to study.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderBorrar
    Respuestas
    1. ups I accidentally delete my previous comment:/ so, I was just saying that I also love taylor swift because she is basically amazing in everything xdd and my favorite album for hers might be between red and lover but I actually love all that she's done <3

      Borrar

Publicar un comentario