Pets......

!!Hi guys¡¡ Welcome to my blog, today I will talk to u about pets and animal jeje...... 

When I was a child, I liked animals and pets jaja I read some books about animals, endangered species, Jungle animals, etc, I loved so much animals that my dreams were to be a vet: o (later I found out the blood makes me nauseous :/) but...... today, My Top 3 of favorites animals is...... panda like number 3, I think the giant panda are one of the cutest animals in the world and the bamboo is the favorite food of the panda: o lovely. My second favourite animal is "the foxes" because are a very tender and reminds me of the story of "the little prince", and my favourite animal is...... The snakes jejej (Snakes are elongated, legless, carnivorous reptiles of the suborder serpents) basically for the colours, forms and skins are very wonderful even though a little dangerous jijiji also is the symbol of Taylor Swift <3 My mother Snake.

 

 



 

I have a pet, her name is Kira and she is a pug dog and she´s two years old jijiji. I live with her since October/November (I don’t remember a specific month) and I think is one of my favourite company every day. When she was a puppy, she bit our feet because she was a very playful (She still is but today don´t bit my feet). I think that her favourites activities are eat, sleep and run, she always runs for all house (it´s very fast), and she like eat ham, apple, strawberry and celery, and finally she loves sleep under the sun, in the morning he goes out to the grass to sleep or stay near the stove, I love her.  










Comentarios

  1. snakes are beautiful but I wouldn't have a

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I love pug dogs! the only bad thing I have listened of them is that they have some respiration issues because their genetic :(, but I don´t know if it is real, maybe is just a myth.

    ResponderBorrar
  3. i love kira <3, i invite you to pass through my blog and meet Felipo, my dog, he is a pug too. maybe kira and felipo could fall in love seeing their pictures, like tinder jajajaj

    ResponderBorrar
  4. OMG your dog it's so freaking cute!! Also I don't like snakes, they scare me :(

    ResponderBorrar

  5. Is beautiful. My dog ​​also loves to eat ham hahaha he is very gluttonous

    ResponderBorrar
  6. Kira is very pretty! (I loved the third pic haha) also, I have to say that I don't really like snakes, they are a bit scary :S

    ResponderBorrar
  7. kira's 3 picture is my mood this week seeing all the things to do for the university haha

    ResponderBorrar
  8. Kira is so pretty, and the snakes are so awesome

    ResponderBorrar
  9. I love pugs and I love how her diet is so varied haha

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario