Job

 

What´s up guys? Welcome to my blog, today I´ll to talk about future job jaja.

 


When I was a child a like so much read about dinosaurs, animals and science. I loved watch TV show about these topics. I wanted to become an archaeologist or a crazy scientific jaja, but any people can change, change their likes, like me, because it´s seem like all I ever do is change.

 



Actually, I´m studying public management (my second year in this career), and I still have time to finish my career. at the moment I don't have a dream job, I like to know about the things that a public administrator does and in the places that they work, but, I´ll say that I would like job in SII “Servicio de Impuestos Internos” or in a service related to the protection of the rights of children or adolescents like INJUV “Instituto de la Juventud”. This jobs is very interesting for two reason, (1) It is of the utmost importance that taxes are collected in the correct way as this helps to finance public services and social programs, (2) because I think it is important that children and adolescents receive fair and equitable treatment, therefore, services must be of quality and modern.

 

I like travel, Know ne places is very interesting, you learn about other cultures, languishes and lives form, but, I believe that I would like to have a stable job to save money and then take an opportunity in another country jejeje.

 

My dream job jaja is very stupid but It costs nothing to dream, is in an ice cream parlour jajaj I love ice cream J

Carga en curso: se subieron 743424 de 6045972 bytes.







Comentarios

  1. Great! I would also like working at the SII in the future.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I also believe it is important for organizations to deliver quality goods and services focused on the fair and equitable treatment of people.

    ResponderBorrar
  3. If one day you open an ice cream parlor, let me know! I will be your first client haha

    ResponderBorrar
  4. I don’t know but I see you as a crazy scientist haha 🙆🏻‍♀️

    ResponderBorrar
  5. In the future we will create an ice cream ministry especially for you XDD

    ResponderBorrar
  6. It's a good dream job, you could even do it after a retirement

    ResponderBorrar
  7. you should totally open up an ice cream parlour !!!

    ResponderBorrar
  8. I believe that you can create a public policy "ice cream in all the schools" haha

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario