The last blog :0

 



Hiiii, jaja hey guys, wow the last blog jaja I think this is the longest year in history:/, well my experiences with English is very rare jaja because I like English, learn about other languages and I believe that today is real important speak English because just for the simple fact of knowing another language you could travel for your work, speak with important person and know different cultures and peoples, but it has always been a great challenge for me

The English programme in the university is good and very different form school (and my personal case jajaj) because in the school we learn methodically, first about present, then past and future, we focus on only one thing but in the university we learn vocabulary and we work as a whole, in a class we use present, future or past, the important thing isn´t speak just about something but rather express themselves and speak as if it were something real or every day.

I think this year we had to find different ways to learn, is really different participate in an online class to a face-to-face jaja, but nevertheless I feel that the methodology used was appropriate because in this class we practice all abilities, this for me was beneficial as I read very slowly jaja I take my time for understand and reason the information jaja sometimes when I speak or read in English my brain stay all the time try translate the information, every word,  but I've learned this practise is very bad because doesn´t allow me to concentrate in the general idea, that's why I focus on understanding the text in its entirety rather than in words. Thank u for your work teacher :)

 


Comentarios

  1. Hi Daniel, I think that to learn english is important too because now it is a really neccesary skill to communicate with the world in general in a better way.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Hey! I also think that was really good that in the classes we practiced an worked in a complete way the english

    ResponderBorrar
  3. Hi Dani, I share with you about the importance of communicate things real in the classes and using all the possible tenses, I really liked those things!

    ResponderBorrar
  4. Hi Dani, I’m agree with you, I think that the methodology to learn English it’s to much better in the university than the school

    ResponderBorrar
  5. I agree with you that understanding the text is most important :)

    ResponderBorrar
  6. online classes make it difficult to concentrate and learn

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario