Music........

Hey guys!! how are you? I hope everything is fine with you. Today I will to talk about Music.

Well, I love listen to music but depend on the moment jaja when I cook I like to listen to slow songs but when I am doing any activity I need music with a lot of rhythm. I like listen pop (Dua lipa, Troye sivan, Jack & Jack, etc), country music ( Tim McGraw, Shania Twain, Dan + Shay), R&B music (Rihanna, Alicia Keys, Mariah Carey, Stevie Wonder) but, my favorite artist of all time is TAYLOR SWIFT. 

I think the first hear Taylor Swift was on 2009 with "You belong with me" but when I was hear 1989, I love it jiji. She is so talent, beautifull woman and very strong, during the years many MANY people just only criticized her but she still to composing and singing. She has 10 grammy awards, 25 Billborad Music Awards, 32 Americans Music Awards, 7 MTV Video Music Awardsm etc. 

I can´t choose just only favourite album because I like all jaja I love the stories about love, broken hearts, friendship, overcoming and reaching your goals and objetives, but I could tell you briefly about albums and my favourite songs. 

1) “Taylor Swift”:


Taylor Swift is her first album, just 100% country music, I like because the plot is so tender and pretty adorable (vey american adolesecent), she tell us about love and relationship. In this album Taylor was starting to write her song. 

My top 3 songs: (3) Picture to the burn" (2) Teardrops on my guitar" (1) Should´ve Said No"

2) “Fearless"

                                                          


Her second album is Fearess, this album is very special because she tell about her dream in the industry music and broken hearts (she is so passionate) in 2008, Swift was nominated for a Grammy in the Best New Artist category and won other accolades, including the ACM's Female Vocalist of the Year Award and by the end of the year, Swift had become the highest-selling country artist of 2008.

My top 3 songs: (3) "Forever & Always" (2) Breathe (1) You belong with me

3) Speak Now:


This album is her third work and the songs are very sentimental and theatrical. The plot is interesting because talk about love triangle and people who are dedicated to annoying like Kanye west. 

My top 3: (3) Mean, (2) Better than revange (1) Haunted

4) “Red”



Red is a wonderful album, Taylor take the old sound of contry music to mix up with pop music, the plot is "broken heart" songs like "all to well" or "the moment I knew" make me feel the emotions. 

My top 3: (3) I Knew you were a trouble, (2) All to Well and (1) The lucky one

5) “1989”




1989 It´s the best-selling album of swift´s career. The songs on 1989 express lighthearted perspectives towards failed romance, departing from her previous antagonistic attitude. I like this album because is just pop jaja the rhytms are new and the music videos are a masterpiece. 

My top 3: (3) You are in love, (2) I know places, (1) Blank space

6) “Reputation



Reputation is a dark album, Taylor tells us "Why did She disappear?" after her trojan fight with Kim Kardashian and Kanye West, they told theirs fans to comment an social media that "Taylor Swift is a Snake" but she took this insult and transformed him into her personal symbol (QUEEN)

My top 3: (3) I did something bad, (2) Call it what you want, (1) Don´t blame me.

7) “Lover”



In this album, Taylor tell us about her lover, Joe Alwyn, jaja and It also incorporates politically charged themes, such as feminism, disillusionment and LGBT right

My top 3 songs: (3) False god, (2) Lover, (1) Cornelia Street.

8) “Folklore”




I believe this is the best album in Swift´s career because have a relaxed atmosphere, emotional weight, and poetic lyricism.  

My top 3: (3) Exile, (2) My tears ricochet, (1) August 

Comentarios

  1. Love itttt, I only have to say... Is it true that men’s only want love if it’s torture? Hahaha

    ResponderBorrar
    Respuestas
    1. jajaj in this era Taylor swift say "boys ony want love if is torture" but today she say the love is magical and poetic jaja

      Borrar
  2. You really like Taylor Swift, she is a great artist, I value her music very much

    ResponderBorrar
  3. I like Taylor, I love her last album, folkore

    ResponderBorrar
    Respuestas
    1. folklore is a masterpiece jaja the sounds and plot are magnifical

      Borrar
  4. Without reading I was sure you were going to say Taylor Swift jaja, I´ve listened one song of her and I liked it, maybe I have to pay more attention to her job.

    ResponderBorrar
    Respuestas
    1. JAJAJA u really know me in my music styles because I always recommend Taylor Swift´s songs

      Borrar
  5. Hi, I love taylor swift!!! She is one of those artists that I will always like !! My favorite album is Fearless 💖

    ResponderBorrar
    Respuestas
    1. Taylor is so good song-writer, in fearless the plot is gorgeous

      Borrar
  6. Hi. She is too talented, I love it when she gives interviews and talks about her music

    ResponderBorrar
  7. Honestly, I don't listen to her music, but I think I will give it a try haha

    ResponderBorrar
  8. I must admit that for someone who does not listen music, she has very good songs

    ResponderBorrar
  9. I haven't listened to much of Taylor Swift's music, but I've seen some TV shows and he sings beautiful

    ResponderBorrar
  10. What little and nothing I have heard of her, sounds like a very good singer

    ResponderBorrar
  11. I love Taylor so much! She's a magnifcient artist, I love her versatility when it comes to writing music

    ResponderBorrar
  12. I liked your review of Taylor Swift's work :)

    ResponderBorrar
  13. I have never heard it in detail. That is if I knew that he released a new album a few days ago!

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario