Favorites series & movie.......

Hi guys, welcome back to my blog......

 


Today I´ll to talk about my favorites series and movies (I must admit that I occasionaly watch movies or series jijiji but don´t worry) for the moment I have some films that I like me.

 

The silence of the lamb:

 

 


The silence of the lamb is a American psychological horror film directed by Johnathan Demme and the plot is very interesting. Clarence starling is a young agent of FBI, she is pulled from her FBI training at the Virginia FBI academy for to interview Hannibal Lecter, a psychiatrist and incarcerated cannibalistic serial killer, because Lecter’s insight could prove useful in the pursuit of a serial killer nicknamed "Buffalo Bill", who kills young women and removes their skin. I like so much this film, when have more time, I watch the trilogy, “The silence of the lamb”, “Red Dragon” and “Hannibal”. 

 

                                                 Clarence interviewing Hannibal Lecter


I like so much this film because I like investigative and suspense genre and the plot is amazing, all the characters is important in the history and theirs character are very peculiar, for example, Clarence is very brave, intelligent and determined, she never gives up and fight to find the person responsible for the crimes, on the other hand, Hannibal Lecter is the best villain of the Hollywood because his is intelligent and with a mysterious personality. 


                                                       Clarence in the FBI academy 


Carga en curso: se subieron 2230272 de 2363145 bytes.

                                                          Hannibal Lecter in the Jail

Comentarios

  1. I only know that Hannibal it’s a serial killer but I didn’t see that movie... It seems to scary for me!

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Great recomendation! I like the series and movies about crime, so probably I will watch it

    ResponderBorrar
  3. I love the silence of the innocent

    ResponderBorrar
  4. I like the psychological horror genre, so I'll watch this movie! And who knows, I might end up watching the trilogy that you mentioned

    ResponderBorrar
  5. I'll see the movie, thanks for the recommendation!

    ResponderBorrar
  6. What good movies you picked, especially Hannibal Lecter. The Netflix version is still good too, but it doesn't beat the original.

    ResponderBorrar
  7. that serial killer movie looks terrifying ahhahaha

    ResponderBorrar
  8. i had never heard before :o, sounds kind of scary

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario