My Career





When I was a child a like so much read about dinosaurs, animals and science. I loved watch tv show about this topics. I wanted to become a an archaelogist or a crazy scientific jaja, but any people can change, change their likes, like me, because it´s seem like all i ever do is change. 
When I was stated in my primary. 
When I was 10-11 years old, I started to get interested about history, countries, culture, The Inca Empire and different Pre-Columbian era. I enjoyed listened my history class and watch documentaries. In this moment I wanted to be a teacher history. but I change my likes again jaja. Next I started to get interested "The fascinating world of laws jsjs My inspiration, of course, was "La doctora Polo" jajaja, i almost always watched that program with my mon , but, i think i could help the poeple, i could change the world  jaja I was very dreamy. 
Caso Cerrado tendrá película que narrará aventuras de la Dra. Polo ...Therefore, When I started thinking about choosing one career path, I envisaged working in something related to Law, but, also I´m interested the public manegment. I wanted to study in the University of Chile so I started focusing in this objetive but I wasn´t accepted in my first option, nevertheless, I was accepted in the Public manegment, jeey jaja I must confess that it was very sad because I believed "I failed" but nobody could be simplified or generalized for a test o by a test. 
My first year in the Public manegment was good and I liked so much my career. Learn about politic, and goverment is so interesting. I still believe I could change, no the world but "I could help make that happend my environment. 

Comentarios

  1. This career was my 2nd option too! I totally understand how were you feeling about

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I adore "la doctora polo"!
    When I was little I saw her every afternoon with my mom.
    She really is a great inspiration, I adore her!
    And well, at least maybe you did not stay with the first option, but perhaps the second is much better hehe.
    If you want to we can talk! : D I leave you my instagram @karianalv

    ResponderBorrar
  3. I find your blog very interesting, since you are very sincere when expressing yourself about your feelings or when talking about the decisions you have made during your life and we also agree on several things such as, for example, being very indecisive at the time of choosing a career, the great thing about this, is that we can somehow see various perspectives from different work areas, so now we can be sure of what our objective is, in this case it is to help others.

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario